Ḥamīdtī: the war in Sudan hasn’t ended… our withdrawal from Khartoum is tactical.

https://www.almayadeen.net/news/politics/حميدتي–الحرب-في-السودان-لم-تنته—وانسحابنا-من-الخرطوم-تكتي

Commander of the “Rapid Support” Forces in Sudan Muḥammad Ḥamdān Daqalū (Ḥamīdtī) confirms that the war continues and that his forces will not negotiate with the Sudanese Army.

30 March

In his first statement since the “Rapid Support” forces have been expelled from most neighborhoods of Khartoum by the Sudanese Army Commander of the “Rapid Support” Forces in Sudan Muḥammad Ḥamdān Daqalū (Ḥamīdtī) announced that the war in Sudan hasn’t ended, yet it is only in its beginning, confirming his refusal to negotiate with the army.

On Sudan Ḥamīdtī said that his forces were rearranged from Khartoum to Omdurman within a military strategy aiming to strengthen their positions and to rearrange the ranks.

In a voice statement posted on his social media account Ḥamīdtī added that “the withdrawal from Khartoum is temporary and we will return there with more victories”.

The statements of Ḥamīdtī comes at a time when the Sudanese Army strengthens is position, as it took control over the main market in Omdurman, which had been used by the “Rapid Support” forces to launch their attacks. The Army had taken control over most of Omdurman that contains two major military bases in a step that seems to aim to secure the whole area of the Sudanese capital.

Al-Burhān rejects the negotiations with the “Rapid Support” forces

On Saturday President of the Sudanese Sovereignty Council and Commander of the Army ‘Abd al-Fattāḥ al-Burhān rejected the negotiations with the “Rapid Support” Forces vowing to crush them, explaining at the same time that “the gates for a pardon is open for those, who put down the weapons”.

Al-Burhān said that “the path for peace and ending the war is still legally open. It is all possible. It’s way is clear. That is by this militia (the Rapid Support) putting down the weapons”.

Last week the Sudanese Army announced taking control over the Presidential Palace and the ministerial buildings in the middle of the capital, pointing out that it destroyed the equipment of the “Rapid Support Forces” and “taking over its weapons in the aforementioned areas”.

 

 

Pic: Commander of the “Rapid Support” Forces in Sudan Muḥammad Ḥamdān Daqalū “Ḥamīdtī” (archive)

 


حميدتي: الحرب في السودان لم تنته.. وانسحابنا من الخرطوم تكتيكي

قائد قوات “الدعم السريع” في السودان، محمد حمدان دقلو (حميدتي)، يؤكد أنّ الحرب. مستمرة، وأن قواته لن تتفاوض مع الجيش السوداني

30 آذار

في أول تصريحٍ له منذ طرد قوات “الدعم السريع” من معظم أنحاء الخرطوم على. يد الجيش السوداني، أعلن قائد قوات “الدعم السريع”، محمد حمدان دقلو (حميدتي)، عن أنّ الحرب في السودان. لم تنتهِ بعد بل هي في بدايتها، مؤكداً رفضه التفاوض مع الجيش.

وقال حميدتي، اليوم الأحد، إنّ قواته قامت بإعادة تموضعها من الخرطوم إلى أم درمان. في إطار استراتيجية عسكرية تهدف إلى تعزيز مواقعها وإعادة ترتيب الصفوف.

وأضاف حميدتي في بيانٍ صوتي نشر على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي أنّ “الانسحاب. من الخرطوم مؤقت وسنعود إليها أكثر انتصاراً”.

وتأتي تصريحات حميدتي في وقتٍ يعزز الجيش السوداني مواقعه، حيث سيطر على سوق. رئيسية في أم درمان كانت تستخدمها قوات “الدعم السريع” لشنّ هجماتها. ويسيطر الجيش على معظم أم درمان، التي تحتوي على. قاعدتين عسكريتين كبيرتين، في خطوةٍ يبدو أنّها تهدف لتأمين كامل منطقة العاصمة السودانية.

البرهان يستبعد التفاوض مع الدعم السريع

وأمس السبت، استبعد رئيس مجلس السيادة السوداني وقائد الجيش، عبد الفتاح. البرهان، التفاوض مع قوات “الدعم السريع” متعهداً بسحقها، موضحاً في الوقت عينه أنّ “باب العفو مفتوح أمام من يلقي السلاح”.

وقال البرهان إنّ “طريق السلام وإنهاء الحرب ما زال مُشرّعاً، وكل ذلك. ممكن، وطريقه واضح، وهو أن تلقي هذه الميليشيا (الدعم السريع) السلاح”.

والأسبوع الماضي، أعلن الجيش السوداني، السيطرة على القصر الجمهوري. ومباني الوزارات، وسط العاصمة، مشيراً إلى أنّه دمّر معدات قوات “الدعم السريع” و”استولى على أسلحتها في المناطق المذكورة